Re: DID Specification Registries FPWD-NOTE ready for review/publication

Thanks for the heads up, and the good work on the document thus far.

I wanted to note a question that I have about curation of the registry.
I've logged an issue for it:
https://github.com/w3c/did-spec-registries/issues/56.

--Daniel