Re: DID Specification Registries FPWD-NOTE ready for review/publication

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 09:30:34 -0400
To: daniel.hardman@evernym.com
Cc: public-did-wg@w3.org
On 6/8/20 2:10 PM, Daniel Hardman wrote:

> I wanted to note a question that I have about curation of the registry.
> I've logged an issue for
> it: https://github.com/w3c/did-spec-registries/issues/56.

Thank you for logging the issue, Daniel. This Editor agrees with your
position and I've created a PR to address ist here:

https://github.com/w3c/did-spec-registries/issues/56#issuecomment-641296850

Others will have to weigh in on the PR, but I expect some variation of
it to make it into the document. I believe the group was going for
"level playing field", not "specification gatekeeping" when it comes to
the DID Spec Registries document.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches