Re: DID Specification Registries FPWD-NOTE ready for review/publication

On 6/8/20 6:55 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> On the other hand, the difference between the 16th and the 18th is so
> small, that it may not be worth the trouble of re-generating everything,
> so we may decide to stick to it after all.

Hi Ivan, I suggested the 18th in the event that some in the group wanted
to call a vote with a 7 day delay before publication. Placing the
publication date on the 16th could potentially make the 7 day timeout
from tomorrows call overlap, creating a possibility of the document
being published on Tuesday morning CET, and then a last minute objection
coming in.

I should point out that the above is highly unlikely, and that the group
doesn't need to follow the 7 day rule for a FPWD. I picked the 18th as a
"worst case scenario" date. Agreed that we don't need to shift it back
to the 16th.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches