Re: DID Specification Registries FPWD-NOTE ready for review/publication

Thanks Manu,

the files look o.k. to me. The 18 is certainly a realistic date; we may be able to publish the 16th, but the 11th is certainly not possible. On the other hand, the difference between the 16th and the 18th is so small, that it may not be worth the trouble of re-generating everything, so we may decide to stick to it after all.

Ivan

> On 8 Jun 2020, at 05:52, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
>
> Dear W3C DID WG Chairs, Staff, and Members,
>
> A static copy of the First Public Working Draft of the DID Specification
> Registries NOTE is available here:
>
> https://w3c.github.io/did-spec-registries/FPWD/2020-06-18/
>
> This is in preparation for publication of the document by the DID WG,
> which we will be considering during this coming Tuesday. The document
> has benefited from multiple special topic calls and iterations over the
> past several months and the Editors believe it is in line with the
> desired direction of the DID WG.
>
> Note that a First Public Working Draft publication does not imply
> complete agreement by every Member of the WG. These documents are often
> rough, unfinished, and are expected to change beyond the First Public
> Working Draft publication.
>
> Chairs and Staff, the document has been snapshotted, pubrules, link, and
> CSS checked. The requested short name is 'did-spec-registries' and the
> requested publication date is June 18th, 2020.
>
> -- manu
>
> --
> Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: Veres One Decentralized Identifier Blockchain Launches
> https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/