Re: Registry and Implementation Guide Repositories

On 2/12/20 5:15 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> I see that you have added the .pr-preview.json file to the repositories
> (sorry I did not do it). The W3C tool I use to create the repository
> sets up the necessary app integration. Ie, it should work…

Ok, sounds good, I'll let you know if it doesn't.

> ECHIDNA has to be set up when the FPWD is out.

I have set up a *disabled* ECHIDNA config in both repos:

https://github.com/w3c/did-core-registry/blob/master/ECHIDNA-DISABLED
https://github.com/w3c/did-core-registry/blob/master/ECHIDNA-travis.yml
https://github.com/w3c/did-imp-guide/blob/master/ECHIDNA-DISABLED
https://github.com/w3c/did-imp-guide/blob/master/ECHIDNA-travis.yml

So, once we decide to publish a FPWD for either repo, we can rename
those files, do some minor edits on the decision, and we'll be good to go.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches