Re: Registry and Implementation Guide Repositories

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0782-2704
On 12 Feb 2020, 14:47 +0100, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, wrote:
> On 2/12/20 5:15 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> > I see that you have added the .pr-preview.json file to the repositories
> > (sorry I did not do it). The W3C tool I use to create the repository
> > sets up the necessary app integration. Ie, it should work…
>
> Ok, sounds good, I'll let you know if it doesn't.
>
> > ECHIDNA has to be set up when the FPWD is out.
>
> I have set up a *disabled* ECHIDNA config in both repos:
>
> https://github.com/w3c/did-core-registry/blob/master/ECHIDNA-DISABLED
> https://github.com/w3c/did-core-registry/blob/master/ECHIDNA-travis.yml
> https://github.com/w3c/did-imp-guide/blob/master/ECHIDNA-DISABLED
> https://github.com/w3c/did-imp-guide/blob/master/ECHIDNA-travis.yml
>
> So, once we decide to publish a FPWD for either repo, we can rename
> those files, do some minor edits on the decision, and we'll be good to go.

Well, a bit more, but that will be my job: ask for a unique ID via our internal system and add that to .travis.yml (the value of the ’secure’ field). I do not know the details of what that token exactly contains, but it is necessary and different for each file.

Ivan