Re: Registry and Implementation Guide Repositories

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0782-2704
On 11 Feb 2020, 23:45 +0100, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, wrote:
> On 2/11/20 12:38 PM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> > Manu, I hope you can transfer your current content to the repos without
> > further problems.
>
> Rebased and pushed.... THEY LIVE!
>
> https://w3c.github.io/did-core-registry/
> https://w3c.github.io/did-imp-guide/
>
> Folks should feel free to start raising issues on each document here:
>
> https://github.com/w3c/did-core-registry/issues
> https://github.com/w3c/did-imp-guide/issues
>
> Ivan, we'll want to double check to make sure that the PR Preview
> tooling is set up correctly. One of the editors will need to put in a PR
> for each repo to make sure that works.

I see that you have added the .pr-preview.json file to the repositories (sorry I did not do it). The W3C tool I use to create the repository sets up the necessary app integration. Ie, it should work…

ECHIDNA has to be set up when the FPWD is out.

Cheers

Ivan