Re: Registry and Implementation Guide Repositories

On 2/11/20 12:38 PM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> Manu, I hope you can transfer your current content to the repos without
> further problems.

Rebased and pushed.... THEY LIVE!

https://w3c.github.io/did-core-registry/
https://w3c.github.io/did-imp-guide/

Folks should feel free to start raising issues on each document here:

https://github.com/w3c/did-core-registry/issues
https://github.com/w3c/did-imp-guide/issues

Ivan, we'll want to double check to make sure that the PR Preview
tooling is set up correctly. One of the editors will need to put in a PR
for each repo to make sure that works.

-- manu

PS: I have nuked the old /msporny/* versions of the repos from orbit.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches