Re: Upcoming proposals based on DID F2F consensus

Very much in favor of adopting this and getting did-core into a position
where it can take PRs to define properties.

We seem to be in a state where nothing can move forward without this, and
there are many PRs which are opened which IMO should all be closed until
this is resolved.

I'd like us to move faster if possible.

OS

ᐧ