Re: Geolocation API is a Candidate Recommendation

> On 17 Feb 2022, at 8:43 pm, Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com> wrote:
>
> One meta remark about browser support: shouldn't the widget show the first version an API started working? People might misread this as "works as of Chrome 101".

Right, yes... if you hover over a cell it shows "since x-y" information. It's been challenging to compress the information into the little boxes there.

Happy to discuss improving that over on the ReSpec repo (or privately over email)... I have some ideas about how we could improve it.