Re: Geolocation API is a Candidate Recommendation

Congratulations on this standardization milestone!

One meta remark about browser support
<https://www.w3.org/TR/geolocation/#:~:text=Browser%20support%20(caniuse.com)%3A>:
shouldn't the widget show the first version an API started working? People
might misread this as "works as of Chrome 101".

--
Thomas Steiner, PhD—Developer Advocate (https://blog.tomayac.com,
https://twitter.com/tomayac)

Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Liana Sebastian