Re: CfC to publish new Working Drafts per AB/TAG recommendation, respond by 23 May 2021

> On 14 May 2021, at 9:05 pm, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Per our F2F resolution [1] and following the AB/TAG recommendation [2], this is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish Working Drafts of the following specifications:

<snip>

Should we just put all these on “auto-publish” or is there some reason to not have instantly published to TR on every change? (We could even then get rid of the “ED" versions entirely, as the TR version would become canonical).