CfC to publish new Working Drafts per AB/TAG recommendation, respond by 23 May 2021

> On 18. May 2021, at 3.59, Marcos Caceres <marcosc@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> On 14 May 2021, at 9:05 pm, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Per our F2F resolution [1] and following the AB/TAG recommendation [2], this is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish Working Drafts of the following specifications:
>
> <snip>
>
> Should we just put all these on “auto-publish” or is there some reason to not have instantly published to TR on every change?

Thanks for the reminder, I'm supportive of enabling Echidna-based publication workflow. I sent a separate mail about this to the group to clarify the scope.

> (We could even then get rid of the “ED" versions entirely, as the TR version would become canonical).

My personal view is it might be useful to be able to decide whether a push triggers a TR update or not. E.g. an editorial update might not always warrant a new TR snapshot. Or ED could sometimes be used for staging purposes and a TR publication only makes sense when multiple separate but related changes have landed.