From: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 1:16 PM
To: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Cc: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>; Ilya Grigorik <igrigorik@google.com>; Yoav Weiss <yoavweiss@google.com>; Addy Osmani <addyo@google.com>; TOREINI, EHSAN <ehsan.toreini@durham.ac.uk>; Noam Helfman <noamh@microsoft.com>; Yoav Weiss <yoav@yoav.ws>; Tarun Bansal <tbansal@google.com>; W3C Devices and Sensors WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Network Information API

Hi all,

I have rebooted the Network Information API based on long-going discussions with @Yoav Weiss<mailto:yoavweiss@google.com> (who currently is still OoO):

  *   Motivational doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RDA23zSNdDuIcxZTX9Xo3zlD2fxf8dZg9-e0YaJQv0g/edit?usp=sharing
  *   Explainer: https://github.com/tomayac/netinfo/blob/relaunch/README.md
  *   Spec draft: https://ghcdn.rawgit.org/tomayac/netinfo/relaunch/index.html

This is all in a relatively early stage, but I thought now would be a good time to get early feedback.

Cheers,
Tom

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 11:04 AM Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com<mailto:anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>> wrote:
Hi All,

I just opened two GH issues to discuss the DAS WG TPAC proceedings for the Network Information API.

Maybe we'll move this discussion to the spec GH repo to have more eyeballs on the issues? See inline.