Re: Network Information API

Hi all,

I have rebooted the Network Information API based on long-going discussions
with @Yoav Weiss <yoavweiss@google.com> (who currently is still OoO):

   - Motivational doc:
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RDA23zSNdDuIcxZTX9Xo3zlD2fxf8dZg9-e0YaJQv0g/edit?usp=sharing
   - Explainer: https://github.com/tomayac/netinfo/blob/relaunch/README.md
   - Spec draft:
   https://ghcdn.rawgit.org/tomayac/netinfo/relaunch/index.html

This is all in a relatively early stage, but I thought now would be a good
time to get early feedback.

Cheers,
Tom

--
Thomas Steiner, PhD—Developer Advocate (https://blog.tomayac.com,
https://twitter.com/tomayac)

Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado