Re: CfC: Publish FPWD of Screen Fold API; respond by 8 Dec 2020

This CfC passed with no concerns.

The chairs will now work with the Team contact to prepare a FPWD snapshot of the spec for release and will start preparations to publish at the earliest possible opportunity.

Thank you everyone for your support and help in bringing this new capability to the W3C Recommendation Track!

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-chair)