Re: Web API for Health Sensors

Dom

Thanks for the useful information and suggestions.

I would suggest that we include this in the DAP charter (or in the means by which we enable additional work items to be added to the charter) so that we can anticipate the work being taken up by DAP after the requirements are worked out, without having to enter a rechartering exercise.

That said, it seems a CG might be appropriate to work out the requirements. I suggest a CG as it may attract a wider community for that work, rather than making it appear mobile specific (though one might argue everything is)

Something to discuss on today’s call.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
@fjhirsch