Re: Please help review new added Vibration tests

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 09:34:10 +0000
To: "Zhang, Zhiqiang" <zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com>, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
CC: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi Zhiqiang, Frederick,

On 02 Sep 2014, at 11:10, Zhang, Zhiqiang <zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com> wrote:

> I just created some Vibration tests at https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/1224, please help review them.
>
> http://w3c-test.org/submissions/1224/vibration/cancel-when-hidden-manual.html
> http://w3c-test.org/submissions/1224/vibration/invalid-values.html
>
> These tests shall fulfill the gaps mentioned by the TODO.txt reflecting the latest spec.
>
> http://w3c-test.org/submissions/1224/vibration/cancel-with-array-0-manual.html
>
> This test shall address the feedback at
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2014Jul/0059.html
>
> ... of treating navigator.vibrate([0]) as a cancellation, which is also added into the latest spec.

Zhiqiang - thanks, your tests look good to me. Please merge and update the test results [1] accordingly.

Frederick - I believe we should be good to go to CR now. The test suite is complete AFAICT and we have two implementations. I think this qualifies as adequate implementation experience.

Thanks,

-Anssi

[1] http://w3c.github.io/test-results/vibration/all.html