Re: DAP-ACTION-721: Check on call-in access to tpac plenary day breakout sessions, e.g. web api for health care sensors, next steps for web of things

Le mardi 07 octobre 2014 à 16:06 +0200, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :
> I'm still trying to figure this out FWIW — it doesn't seem that remote
> participation had been foreseen, but maybe our request will make it
> possible; I assume that if it is made possible for one session, it will
> be for more than one.
>
> (if there is no phone set up, we might have to look at using Skype or a
> WebRTC alternative, but that too would require some pre-arrangements
> with interested participants).

So unfortunately, I've just had confirmation no remote participation
facility will be provided for Wednesday breakouts.

We can try and agree on a non-phone set up (Skype? something else?), but
it's likely that if the breakout is well attended, the remote
participation conditions will be not great :/

For the "generic sensor" breakout, given that most of the critical
participants to this would be remote, maybe it would be useful to
organize a call independently and prior to TPAC — the TPAC breakout
would then include a summary of such a prior meeting.

Anssi, maybe this is something you could look into with your fellow
generic-sensor guys? I'm happy to reserve a Zakim teleconference slot if
that's useful.

Thanks,

Dom