Re: Stepping down

Robin!

I have mixed feelings as well.  Your steady-handed guidance will surely be
missed, but I trust your new endeavor will be very rewarding for you.

In my limited experience with DAP, you've proved to be an excellent leader,
a mover-and-shaker.  I hope you still plan to attend a F2F every now and
then; after hours just wouldn't be the same without you :-)

I wish you the best of luck with the path you are traveling down.

James