Re: Networked Service Discovery and Messaging - first draft published

Harald

I agree that we should have a security (and privacy)  considerations section, thanks for noting this important point.

We should add it to the next draft, as I think Robin has already made the transition request for publication.

Rich - are you able to propose such a section to the list?

Going forward I think our publication checklist should include having a security and privacy considerations section in each document, where appropriate.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group