RE: [vibration] Preliminary thoughts on the vibrator spec

Please refer to my following posts (for which I didn't get any response)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Nov/0181.html

The use case is simple: As a developer I want to know whether the Vibrator is ON or OFF (at native layer), before trying to vibrate my app. And, Since I'm using DAP VibrationAPI I expect that same API to provide me with this functionality.

Regards

Deepanshu Gautam
Service Standards, Huawei Software