Re: [vibration] Preliminary thoughts on the vibrator spec

On 23.11.2011, at 3.48, ext Deepanshu gautam wrote:

> I'm wondering if I should consider this silence as agreement for my proposal in the thread below :-)
>
> My proposal: To have function like VibStatus() returning "VibON" and "VibOFF". To let pages know whether the vibrator in ON or OFF

To me it seems we haven't reached consensus on this.

See my initial proposal:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Nov/0152.html

And Robin's reply:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Nov/0158.html

We haven't unearthed any use cases yet that would require explicit control over the on/off toggle by a web app. Please let us know if you have any.