Re: Shelving documents

I think this proposal makes a lot of sense.
In addition, may I suggest to add to the warning a link to a page (DAP
home page?) where people can find more info on the "new paths" the DAP is
exploring for the use cases outlined in the (now outdated) document?

/g

--
Giuseppe Pascale
TV & Connected Devices