Re: [DRAFT] Web Intents Task Force Charter

On 10/11/11 16:20, Clarke Stevens wrote:
> Dominique,
>
> Your example below is very helpful. I have a couple of follow-up questions:
>
> * I want a single web page with the UI exposed to the user. The user
> should not see any additional tabs or browser windows (except perhaps a
> pop-up child dialog listing available relevant services). Is this possible?

Does that have to be a regular web page, or could it be generated by the
browser as a trusted UI component?

I am thinking of the way Android pops up a selector UI for choosing
between the installed applications for handing an intent, e.g. when you
have multiple NFC apps installed.

--
  Dave Raggett<dsr@w3.org>  http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett