Re: Request for interested participants in an Health & Welness Web Apps W3C community group

Le mercredi 29 juin 2011 à 12:45 +0100, Micheil Smith a écrit :
> Could it not be an idea to have these sensors speaking something like websockets
> or server-sent events? (see html5 communications section), rather than implementing
> yet another protocol of communication?

Whether or not this would be appropriate for these use cases, I'll note
that JoliCloud has been using WebSockets as the basis for building OS
APIs (as alluded in [1]).

Dom

1. http://www.jolicloud.com/blog/2011/01/20/jolicloud-and-html5/