Re: [VCARDDAV] W3C Contacts API in Last Call / Review?

On 29 Jun 2011, at 07:49, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> As a heads-up, the W3C Device APIs Working Group has its contacts API in Last Call:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-contacts-api-20110616/
>
> Feedback is welcome from all parties to DAP's list: public-device-apis@w3.org. The LC review period ends on 14 July 2011.

The WD says "All properties included in this interface have a corresponding definition in [POCO-SCHEMA], [RFC2426] (aka vCard), and [OMA-CAB]"

However, it is not immediately obvious for some of the properties (eg displayName, department...)

I would suggest a (normative) table that mapped the API properties to the 3 specs...
(I would also add vCard4 to the list)

Cheers

Renato Iannella
http://renato.iannella.it