Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2011-07-06

Agenda ó Device APIs and Policy Working Group ó Distributed Meeting  #67 2011-07-06

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection, announcements

ē Note any additions or changes to agenda
ē Select scribe: <>

1a) 19-21 July F2F logistics,

Please register -

1b) Draft minutes Identity in the Browser workshop (w3c members)

2) Minutes approval

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 29 June  2011 are approved

3) Privacy Best Practices for Service Providers

New draft, see

4) Battery Status

Draft updated, (Anssi)

Review requested

5) Contacts

Updates (Dom)

Feedback on list, next steps

6) Permissions API

draft status?

7) F2F planning

Times, topics

8) Other Items

any other items to discuss?

9) Action and Issue review

9a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

ACTION-355	Make first draft of privacy best practices	Frederick Hirsch	2011-03-22

ACTION-400	 Integrate robin's feedback on messaging	Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux	2011-06-01

ACTION-401	Suggest redirecting previous copy of features permissions to new one to Web Notif WG	Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux	
ACTION-417 Implement changes to battery event based on feedback, and RESOLUTION from 20110629	Anssi Kostiainen	

ACTION-419 Open a Last Call comments tracker for Contacts API	Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux

9b) Open Action review

Please review your actions at

When completed change status to "Pending" and send email to public list indicating conclusion, as well as referencing ACTION-nnn in email (for tracker)

10) Other Business

11) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: 

Instructions on meetings :

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group

Received on Tuesday, 5 July 2011 21:46:40 UTC