Re: Access to live/raw audio and video stream data from both local and remote sources

Hi Harald,

thanks for the status update.

My key focus is on the live access to data within the streams.

I'll keep an eye on the list and see if I can provide constructive
feedback on any progress in this area.

If you have any updates I'd really appreciate hearing about them on the
list too.

roBman