RE: "HTML Media Capture" prepared for publication

Le samedi 17 juillet 2010 à 20:47 +0200, Ingmar.Kliche@telekom.de a
écrit :
> I think we also briefly tackled the issue of making the FormatData
> attribute of the MediaFile interface read-only (in File all attributes
> are read-only [1]). Was there a decision against making it read-only?

The reason why I didn't make that change was based on a comment made by
Illka, that this needed to be writable in the programmatic part of the
API (now in a separate document [2]).

But looking at it one more time, I' m not sure why this would be so, so
I've made the FormatData attribute read-only, and we can always change
it back later on if that appears to be needed.

Dom

2. http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/camera/Overview-API.html