RE: Regrets, was: RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-01-27

Please accept my regrets too. We have an OMTP F2F meeting this week.

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Marcin Hanclik
Sent: 27 January 2010 09:37
To: Frederick Hirsch; W3C Device APIs and Policy WG
Cc: Robin Berjon
Subject: Regrets, was: RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-01-27

Dear All,

I will not be able to attend the telco today.


Marcin Hanclik
ACCESS Systems Germany GmbH
Tel: +49-208-8290-6452  |  Fax: +49-208-8290-6465
Mobile: +49-163-8290-646
-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Frederick Hirsch
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 2:37 AM
To: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG
Cc: Frederick Hirsch; Robin Berjon
Subject: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-01-27

Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting
#15  2010-01-27

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
  * Note any additions or changes to agenda
  * Select scribe:

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics
  * The Contacts API has now made it officially as First Public
Working Draft: (Dom)

3) Minutes approval
  * 20 January

4) Policy Discussion

4a) Virtual Web Services - API vs REST
0168.html (Max)
0181.html (Art)
0185.html (Kenton)
0186.html (Dzung)

4b) ACTION-85, BONDI investigations into REST :

4c) Open Action review
ACTION-16: Bryan Sullivan to Help review/compare device capabilities
and features

ACTION-45: David Rogers to Provide use case with threat model scenarios

ACTION-46: Daniel Coloma to Provide input of capability definition and

ACTION-48: Suresh Chitturi to Propose a definition for API access
control, and a possible model for policy enforcement

ACTION-77: John Morris to Provide a discussion of requirements for

ACTION-79: Paddy Byers to Integrate his use cases in policy requirements

4d) Sysinfo, ISSUE-63, encrypted attribute,

4e) Use cases and Requirements

Rest requirements? Plans to publish FPWD?

5) API Discussion

5a)  Sysinfo CfC,

5b) Calendar draft available,

5c) Messaging draft available

5d) progress review

6) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

ACTION-53: Robin Berjon to Make proposal on saving individual contacts
to different address books
ACTION-69: Paddy Byers to provide use cases for the policy
requirements document

ACTION-73: Frederick Hirsch to Draft a response TAG issue on privacy
and policy

ACTION-81: Robin Berjon to Flesh out Mark's device as local web
service proposal, using a Geo-based example

ACTION-82: Dominique Hazael-Massieux to Request transition of Contacts
API as First Public Working Draft when pinged by Robin

ACTION-83: Robin Berjon to Ping Dom when Contacts FPWD is ready

ACTION-85: Paddy Byers to Provide his thoughts on LREST based on
experience from BONDI's earlier discussions on the same


8) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: irc://

Instructions on meetings :

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

Regrets: Paddy_Byers


Access Systems Germany GmbH
Essener Strasse 5  |  D-46047 Oberhausen
HRB 13548 Amtsgericht Duisburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michel Piquemal, Tomonori Watanabe, Yusuke Kanda

This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information that is
privileged or confidential, and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying
or distribution of the information by anyone else is strictly
If you have received this document in error, please notify us promptly
by responding to this e-mail. Thank you.

Received on Wednesday, 27 January 2010 10:02:22 UTC