Re: Calendaring coordination

On 28 Jul 2010, at 12:21, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> I talked to some folks about calendaring in the hallways.  The IETF calsify WG isn't currently active; most of the work has moved to the CalConnect consortium:
> 	http://www.calconnect.org/
>
> Cyrus and I agreed to work toward a conversation between Calconnect and this WG about the lunisolar calendaring requirement.  I'll follow up on that when I'm back form the IETF meeting.

There's a proposal on the table to meet at noon Boston time on a Tuesday some time soon; I'm tentatively suggesting 24 August.

My suggestion would be that the agenda be:

1. General presentation and possibly discussion of the calendaring API work (and requirements).  That item would require Richard and Suresh on the call, who'll know the API best.

2. Discussion of specific lunisolar requirement and design options.  That would require the folks with an interest in lunisolar calendars.

If you're interested in participating in this discussion, please contact me.