Re: ISSUE-61: Enable note regarding Reference versions [ReSpec]

I have updated ReSpec, adding refNote parameter to enable boilerplate
set in config.js to be provided at start of References section. If not
provided there is no change.

I have changed the status of ISSUE-61 to closed.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia