Re: Where do Audio/Video parameters go?

Shouldn't camera metadata be associated with capture, especially when
settable? It seems an application using the camera might wish to set
white balance etc without going into a different API module.

Which reminds me, how are we coordinating  with the W3C Media
Annotations WG? Should we be?

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch