	From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Marcin Hanclik
	Sent: den 2 december 2009 14:51
	To: public-device-apis@w3.org
	Subject: Regrets for today's call

	Hi All,

	I will not be able to join the call today.

	Thanks,

	Marcin

	Marcin Hanclik

	ACCESS Systems Germany GmbH
	Tel: +49-208-8290-6452  |  Fax: +49-208-8290-6465
	Mobile: +49-163-8290-646
	E-Mail: marcin.hanclik@access-company.com

________________________________

	Access Systems Germany GmbH
	Essener Strasse 5 | D-46047 Oberhausen
	HRB 13548 Amtsgericht Duisburg
	Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michel Piquemal, Tomonori Watanabe, Yusuke
Kanda

	www.access-company.com

	CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
	This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information
that is privileged or confidential, and is intended for use only by the
	individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any disclosure,
copying or distribution of the information by anyone else is strictly
prohibited.
	If you have received this document in error, please notify us
promptly by responding to this e-mail. Thank you.