Re: Editing specifications with ReSpec.js

On Aug 6, 2009, at 17:16 , <richard.tibbett@orange-ftgroup.com> wrote:
> My previous email crossed with yours, Robin :(

Such is the internet!

> So now I understand the process I would still suggest that the specs
> minus JS applies to all drafts too.

You mean Editor's Drafts too? I think that would encourage people to
not commit as often as they should, which is IMHO a bad idea. The ED
drafts are mostly to help the WG work and communicate with its
community. Whenever there's a big difference between the ED and the
latest published WD a new publication should be made in order to reach
a wider audience (you know, publish early, publish often ;).

--
Robin Berjon
   robineko — setting new standards