RE: Editing specifications with ReSpec.js

My previous email crossed with yours, Robin :(

So now I understand the process I would still suggest that the specs
minus JS applies to all drafts too.

....and using the File System API to perform this task automatically?
That's a very good idea. Perhaps we've just got our first API on the
table then... :-)