Issues 71 & 137

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 20:21:43 -0700
To: "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
I have added issues 71 and 137 to the issues discussion page [1], as
"actioned" to me last week. I described the issues as I understand them,
but did not include proposals as I feel we need a discussion of the
issues first. I also note that issue 137 on language-tagged strings is
proving to be quite a bit more complex than I first imagined, and yet
will be needed by almost everyone creating RDF-based metadata. (Please
add any use cases that I missed.)

kc
[1] https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Proposals
--