Re: ISSUE-176: Rules will not modify the data graph

I cannot follow this train of thought. According to that logic, the
SHACL network prototol ISSUE-71 (that you seem to want) cannot be part
of SHACL either. We should standardize what is *useful*, not because of
some artificial boundaries. Rules are the most popular feature in SPIN,
and here is an opportunity to make SHACL more useful at low cost. Rules
are in the same category as other forms of entailment, which are
officially part of SHACL, see sh:entailment.

Holger