Re: shapes-ACTION-43: Take a read through the spec and raise specific terminology issues as needed

Thanks a lot, Mark. I have applied your pull request, with minor
editorial clean up.

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/compare/4cbf3f33c8...afaaeee264

- Note that <dfn> tags use data-lt for aliases, e.g. "solutions" instead
of "solution". This then allows us to use the plural form in the
<a>solutions</a> links. To test whether definitions are used correctly,
simply open the local .html file in a browser and look for errors
reported by ReSpec in the upper right corner.

- A couple of your edits to use binding instead of value were incorrect,
because they were really about property values (e.g. of sh:ask), not
solution bindings.

If your edits were in response to an external comment, e.g. those
recorded at

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Comments/September2016/

could you point me at the original emails so that we can keep track of
our editing efforts?

Thanks again,
Holger