Re: Minimalist "validate" solution

if we go with "conforms", we will use the term validation for the process
of validating a data graph against  a shapes graph
and conforms for the result of the validation, I think this makes it more
clear

Should we go with the edit directly or discuss it in the next telco?
I missed the previous two telcos and not sure if this is discussed already