Re: Issue-185 filter execution ordering

If we take SPARQL generation as an argument, then shouldn't we extend
this to targets, too? Typically an engine would generate a SPARQL query
that includes the target binding clause in the beginning, then applies
the filters and then the constraints. But of course, an optimizer may
reorder these pieces.

So in a sense, your argument that keeping the order undefined is
consistent with the rest of SHACL is not really valid, because we assume
that targets are selected first, before filters and constraints - they
produce the pre-bindings for ?this. And even if we hypothetically
deleted filter shapes, we would still have the same questions with targets.

Holger