Re: agenda suggestion for this week

> The weekly meetings are the only opportunities to actually RESOLVE issues.
> Meeting time is very precious.

Agreed, but I view these issues as just as important as technical issues.  The
issue of non-WG posts to the WG-only mailing list has come up several times
already and yet they are still happening.  Tom has taken the effort to read
through the SHACL specification and has provided useful comments.  Addressing
these comments now is better than addressing similar comments later.