agenda suggestion for this week

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 08:07:00 -0700
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
Two things that I would like to discuss this week

WG mailing list policy:  There have again been posts on the working group
mailing list coming from outside the working group.  I would like to know how
this is continuing to happen.

Handling comments from outside the working group:   Two weeks ago there was
discussion of some serious comments from outside the working group.  I think
that there needs to be some effort for the working group to directly address
these comments.

peter