Re: Transitive?

I would propose further simplify the naming
the terminology titles could still use SHACL instance, SHACL type, SHACL
subclass & SHACL class but when we use terms in the text we link to the
definitions but use instance, type, subclass & class directly

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association