Re: New Terminology Section

Hey Karen,

I think these 2 approaches can coexist, if you use OO-like inheritance
in annotation properties, which do not influence RDF semantics. We too
this approach in one of our base vocabularies:
https://github.com/Graphity/graphity-processor/blob/master/src/main/resources/org/graphity/processor/gp.ttl

Annotation properties are inherited using Jena rules, similar to those
I showed in my previous email.