Re: type and instance and subclass in SHACL documents

These statements are all quite easy to read.  They all come from
https://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-schema which is the user-friendly informal
definition of RDFS.

These statements each show obvious differences between instance in RDFS and
instance in SHACL.  Each of them can be easily used to generate SHACL shapes
that behave differently when instance is changed from its SHACL meaning to its
RDFS meaning.

Consider the following shape (using obvious prefix declarations)

sh:propertyShape a sh:Shape ;
 sh:scopeClass rdf:Property ;
 sh:property [ sh:predicate rdfs:label ;
               sh:minCount 1 ] .

The data graph (using obvious prefix declarations)

rdfs:range ex:label "range" .

validates against this shape under SHACL instance but not under RDFS instance.

peter