Any update on ISSUE-92?

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 11:30:14 +1000
To: "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
I believe ISSUE-92 is the last major ticket that would impact the syntax
of SHACL. Months ago Arthur had made a proposal using what he called
partitioning. To me this sounds like the most realistic starting point
for a compromise. The last time I looked the question was raised whether
Arthur's design would cover the use cases from the ShEx proponents. Are
there any news on this front, and how do we proceed with this issue?

Thanks
Holger

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Proposals#ISSUE-92:_additive_repeated_properties