Europeana SHACL tests

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 09:11:20 -0800
To: "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
One of the larger cultural heritage projects, Europeana,[1] has
experimented with using SHACL for validation of its data. Preliminary
SHACL test data is here [2]. Documentation in a form that makes sense to
them is here [3]. This was initiated using the TopBraid engine, but
extensive testing of "real data" has not been done. (I can see some
problems with will arise regarding open/closed assumptions... but that's
what testing is for. So this code will eventually change.)

This is just preliminary, and I am encouraging others to do tests of
their own.

kc

[1] http://europeana.eu/portal/
[2]