Re: shapes-ISSUE-118 (syntax errors): syntax errors should not be confusable with validation results [SHACL Spec]

The test below was done with separate data and shapes graphs and standard
settings.  The spec should require that under these conditions the only
validation results are the product of validation of the data graph.